The Capitol 10k on March 29th, 2009 will be a celebration of our hard work and dedication. Here is where we can share our victories and struggles, find new motivation and fight through the setbacks. We're all 6.2 miles away from something we never thought we'd do...finishing the race.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm so excited!!!!!

Hey it's Amy everyone and if you haven't read why I'm running in March check out this post....I'm so excited! Not only am I excited about accomplishing something I've never done before, but I'm am absolutely thrilled I get to do it with such amazing people such as yourselves! What a wonderful time we will have together in Austin! It will be a weekend of victories that we can all share together! I can't think of anything better.
Woo-hoo for us! :0)

No comments: